We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Telfor Bedeau

Kitchener Ontario
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Telfor Bedeau

Anyone know if Telfor is still around and offering hiking tours? We have met up with him on a few prior trips and want to do again this Feb.

I still have his contact info from previous if still the same

Rocky Mountain...
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia, Castries
Level Contributor
5,482 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Telfor Bedeau

You can try calling him to inquire 473/442-6200. I would imagine he is still available as he is young based on all the activity he engages in.

Kitchener Ontario
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Telfor Bedeau

Thanks nevera. I had that contact information. Just didn't want to try and contact him if he wasn't doing activities anymore and bother him.

s r
Portland, Oregon
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Telfor Bedeau

Were you able to connect with Telfor? We would like to get a hold of him too. We will be in Grenada on Wednesday, Feb. 4th aboard the Celebrity Summit and would like to go on a hike.

Mentioned in this post
Grenada
Grenada
Caribbean
Kitchener Ontario
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Telfor Bedeau

Have not tried yet to contact. Waiting for Christmas season to finish. I will post in the next week or so and let everyone know.

Kitchener Ontario
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Telfor Bedeau

Just made contact with Telfor. He is still doing guided hikes but suggest you call in advance. He did say that he books up when too close to the date you want. We booked 4 weeks out from the date we want although that day has no cruise ships in port

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Telfor Bedeau

My wife and I did a trip with him around Grand Etang Lake this past week. What a terrific day! He was so informative and entertaining. We ended up heading around the island with him for a few more hours afterwards. Highly recommended for those of you up for a good vigorous, muddy hike.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Etang Lake
Grand Etang Lake
300 Reviews
Grenada
Frenchtown, NJ
Level Contributor
311 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Telfor Bedeau

About how much does it cost to hire him to take you hiking?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Telfor Bedeau

We never discussed price, but I gave him $50 US for the day and took care of his meals. I have a feeling now that I'm back in the States that I've underpaid him for his time, so I'm going to have a friend make up the difference if he sets something up with Mr. Bedeau in the coming months.

Kitchener Ontario
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Telfor Bedeau

Great day with Telfor today. Catching up with an old friend. After 75 years young has slowed a bit but still mobile and a sharp mind. Lots of good stories and a Grenadian history lesson. Will def catch up again next trip

10. Re: Telfor Bedeau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, February 13, 2016
Get answers to your questions about Grenada