We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just for everyone's info

Quinte West, Canada
Level Contributor
680 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Just for everyone's info

Well I am sitting here this am thinking of my upcoming trip to CL and thought I would share this info.

This am at 630 am outside Toronto it is minus 25 with a windchill of minus 34'!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to share and make everyone enjoy CL thoughts or how bad it is there.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steve

Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
17,727 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just for everyone's info

Well here on the north coast in Sosua it is currently 26 going to 31 or so and sunny. No wind to speak of :)

BObK

Morecambe, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just for everyone's info

We are currently on a flood alert with high tides, storm surges and strong winds... Just walked down the promenade... Not too cold though, about 7 degrees and Sunny.

Roll on April 22nd..... :-)

Jax

Morecambe, Lancashire, UK

London, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just for everyone's info

18 days till we are at Cayacoa and I can't wait the cold weather is brutal -20 feels like -28 is too cold. Looking forward to the warm weather

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
8,279 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Just for everyone's info

We got about 4-5 inches of snow last night, 19F right now. We just drove through D.C. and it looks great with all the white stuff. My daughter (no school) said "Dad, let's go Home" (Sosua). I AGREE!

5. Re: Just for everyone's info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 05, 2015