We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Cayo levantado Junior Suite Superior rooms.......

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
819 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Bahia Cayo levantado Junior Suite Superior rooms.......

Hi all,

Upgraded to a Junior Suite Superior for our holiday in September

I know all the layouts etc of where these rooms are but wondered if anyone could offer advice on a good sea view room? I realise they are mostly all sea facing but lots have trees etc .

Any with a more un-restricted view of the sea?

Thanks

Anne

england
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahia Cayo levantado Junior Suite Superior rooms.......

I would love to advise you Anne but the vegetation grows so quickly here what may have been a good clear view last year may be obscured this - one of the reasons for the abundent vegetation is to hold the island together I guess and to provide privacy from boats passing by we had a room in villa 12 which in my view had a good view but there are trees all around the island also you will see from the many pictures of the island especially on the beach area that there are lots of trees. I think that the only uninterupted views may be on floors two three and four of the main hotel, but perhaps someone returning recently will be able to offer better advice - failing that I will scope it out for you when we go in May - promise

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
819 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahia Cayo levantado Junior Suite Superior rooms.......

VHT you're a star!!

Thanks, not long now eh!!

Belledune
Level Contributor
173 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahia Cayo levantado Junior Suite Superior rooms.......

hi anne, I am here now, and I think that Villa 2, 3 and 4 top floor would have the best ocean view, they face the beach pool side. we are on the other side of the island in Villa 15 and we have an obstucted view, but on the plus side, Villa 11 to 15 have no sun shinning in all day, so the balcony is a lot cooler all day. but really not much time spent out there anyways. Villa 3 has the stairs going to the beach pool right along the front of the balcony so it might be a little noisier during the day.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
819 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahia Cayo levantado Junior Suite Superior rooms.......

Thanks Angie, have a great time :-)

5. Re: Bahia Cayo levantado Junior Suite Superior rooms.......

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, April 12, 2014