We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any tips for cayo levantado?

London, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Any tips for cayo levantado?

Has anyone got any other tips / hints apart from long trousers for men at this hotel ? were off on 26th june from gatwick and would appreciate any other advice from people returning !

Helenh

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Any tips for cayo levantado?

if you are taking any books, buy them at gatwick and once read leave them at the towel stand at the top pool.

same with toiletries and sun cream, buy them at the airport and leave them for the maid(they are very expensive on the island.

your luggage will weigh more on the return due to the humidity out there be careful ours weight nearly 2 Kg more.

By buying them at the airport they do not count against for weight allowance

Keswick, Canada
Level Contributor
503 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any tips for cayo levantado?

Hello, I would suggest packing your luggage half with your things and half of your companions things. That way if someone's luggage goes missing or late you will not be stuck without. Also if you are taking any tours that may stop at a school,take along some supplies. Pencils,paper, anything is greatly appreciated. My last thought would be a insulated mug to keep drinks cool on the beach. I have not visited this resort but the tips are useful. Have a great time!

Cheers!

3. Re: Any tips for cayo levantado?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 am, September 30, 2009