We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Health Canada No New Updates On Malaria since Feb 18th!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North York Ontario
Level Contributor
698 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Health Canada No New Updates On Malaria since Feb 18th!

I have been reading the posts regarding Canuktraveler. She and her son both contracted malaria! She was diagnosed on March 10th. However I have seen no new additional updates on the Health Canada Web Site- it is alarming that this information would not be updated by now? No updates since Feb 18th 2005.

Level Contributor
435 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Health Canada No New Updates On Malaria since Feb 18th!

encorefun took skyserice to negril last sept it was better than I remembered and I have reserved front seats my agents says they have taken out seats and added leather. But of course I have enjoyed air canada in the past. yes I remember royal did they have better plates?Oh they also serve champane too bad although I dont mind champane and orange juice.I took first class to Scotland and it was the best air canada flight and staff even great blankets too!

North York Ontario
Level Contributor
698 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Health Canada No New Updates On Malaria since Feb 18th!

Oh by the way my flight time is basically same as yours- 6:30am take off- but I like those morning flights- you are on the beach by 12 or 12:30.. Yes you get real china(plates) in biz class- just like your trip to Scottland! As you know though- they charge an arm and leg- but it's worth it if you can write it off against your taxes :)

Far From Nutjobs
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Health Canada No New Updates On Malaria since Feb 18th!

Hi fellow Canadians,

I saw a few posts regarding being prescribed malaria

prophylaxis other than chloroquine and ran into the followin quote from an article:

PHAC is aware that there have been some chloroquine supply problems across Canada and has been in discussions with the company (Novopharm) that markets the drug in Canada.

Far From Nutjobs
Level Contributor
892 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Health Canada No New Updates On Malaria since Feb 18th!

Oops.....I meant Canadian friends, duh. :0)