We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort (Snorkeling

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
PE
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Resort (Snorkeling

Hi All,

We are looking for a resort that has great snorkeling, any suggestions?

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
13,161 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort (Snorkeling

Hi Sandyshore2,

I know that you are posted in the Punta Cana Forum but the best snorkeling is on the other side od the DR over in LaRomana .

Punta Cana is on the Atlantic side and therefore wavier...LaRomana is on the Caribbean side and more calm and better snorkeling

My favorite place is Sunscape Casa Del Mar, I snorkel from the beach there every day that I am there. I am going back Sat Feb 3 for my 9th trip. There are several places right off the beach to snorkel and see great fish....

Also from the village of Bayahibe which is a short walk up the beach from CDM is where the many tours to Saona and Catalina Islands leave!

If any of this sparks your interest and you would like to know more you can ask me here or send me an email I would be happy to share any info you might need.

all the best,

baltobabe/mt

baltobabe@comcast.net

2. Re: Resort (Snorkeling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, August 23, 2009