We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Mike need your help

columbus, ohio
Level Contributor
188 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Majestic Mike need your help

The Majestic is one of the few resorts we are looking into this year. We enjoy room service later in the day when we are finished at the pool and begin to get ready for dinner. However, I noticed that there is a surcharge and limited hours for room service. Could you explain the charges and hours for me. Thank you in advance

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,921 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Mike need your help

Hi, I am not Majestic Mike, but have been researching the Majestic since it opened. We are going in April. If you are in an upgraded room, there is no fee for room service. This new feature began with the new year(or, shortly before) I do not know what the hours are, nor do I know of the fees for rooms that are not upgraded. If you are interested in emailing Mike, his email is mike4majestic @yahoo.ca. He is usually quite happy to answer questions, but forum guidelines do not allow him to post his email address.

Hope this info helps. When are you planning on going?

PRIZE

columbus, ohio
Level Contributor
188 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Mike need your help

Thanks Prize. I will e-mail Mike. We are going the 2nd week of July. We stayed at the Paradisus Punta cana last year and loved it there but this year I want to stay someplace a little newer. Thanks again

Vicki

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,921 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Mike need your help

Vicki, You are welcome! Did you like the Paradisus?

PRIZE

4. Re: Majestic Mike need your help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 23, 2009