We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu palace maceo

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
essex
Level Contributor
138 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
riu palace maceo

has anyone stayed at here riu palace maceo thinking of going in may.What is hotel like, food ? and beach etc ??its either there or jamacica

markham
Level Contributor
285 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riu palace maceo

Hi gant21, my wife and I were there in Nov/06 and it was fabulous, ,the food was great ! lots of selection, the beach one of the best in the world, read my review ,by clicking on my handle .And the service is very good! We would go back!

Saskatchewan
Level Contributor
257 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu palace maceo

I was there 3 years ago and loved it! The rooms were a good size, always clean, and I loved the wood rockers on the balcony. We took candles and stayed outside talking for hours at night.

I found the food really good for an all inclusive (I've stayed at 3 different resorts in the last 4 years). I ate at the buffet for the most part...Mexican night was the best!

The beach is fabulous, unreal, paradise! I'm scrimping and saving to go back next year with my family.

It's a laid back place. If you are looking for a relaxing vacation, the Riu Palace Macao is for you.

3. Re: riu palace maceo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:18 am, August 22, 2009