We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying Boats more info

Wpg
Level Contributor
336 posts
Save Topic
Flying Boats more info

cdnliving, we went on those flying boats, what a hoot, loved it so much, want one.....do you know any more about this supposed accident. Thanks

Sunrise, Florida
Level Contributor
298 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying Boats more info

Hey Bouggolf:

I'm glad you posted this. I just had one quick question since I new you used the tee times website. Did they require you to send a copy of your credit card to them...front and back.

Ottawa, CA
Level Contributor
583 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying Boats more info

We saw the flying boat flying around our hotel for a few days very successfully, and then on the fourth day onwards, we didnt see it. We bumped into friends of ours at the P.C. airport who were staying at a different resort and they said they had plans to go on it the day after it crashed. They were sitting on the beach and watched it go up then down, hit a wave and burst into pieces. They had boats go out and bring the people in who were met by medical staff and brought to the clinic/hospital - they were not certain what their injuries were. That's all I know......glad to hear you had a successful time of it - it sure looked fun!!!

Wpg
Level Contributor
336 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying Boats more info

Paid cash, each time...seem trustworthy enought, but.....had quite a problem last year in Puerto Plata, was charged for two extra games on my credit card. NOT Impressed. It was a different company at a different resort...but....beware

Wpg
Level Contributor
336 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying Boats more info

Wow, I can't believe it, about the boat...it was sooo not scary, you could see the dolphin thing, shipwrecked boat (yeah, right) and the palms along the coast....so cool.....