We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PaminPa

Moncton, NB
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Topic
PaminPa

Hi Pam. Sorry we didn't get to meet up. We ended up on an excursion that day and only got back close to 5:00pm. We went directly to the swim up bar but couldn't find you. I asked around everytime I went to the swim up bar, people looked at me as if I were crazy when I asked them if their name was Pam. I didn't think it was a difficult question, but some of them really seemed to have to think about it or ask me to repeat myself. Anyways I hope you had a great time, I know we did. I would love to go back. I would love to hear what you thought.

Moncton, NB
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: PaminPa

Hi Pam, welcome back. Sorry we missed you out there. I noticed your posting that you sent just before the trip. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to come on the site then. Anyways it was awesome, wasn't it? What was your favorite part? Did you do any excursions?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PaminPa

We waited until about 4pm BUT I was sitting right near the pool bar until about 6pm or so. I asked for NB Traveler and if you think asking for Pam got weird looks - haaaaa!

You by chance weren't walking on the beach and took a pic of a couple (one of us climbing the tree) did you?

The person said they were from NB and I thought afterwards... maybe it was you!

We loved the resort. Absolutely loved it.

Moncton, NB
Level Contributor
60 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: PaminPa

Yes I did take a picture of a couple climbing a tree but it was one of the couples we were with. Her boyfiend was climbing and she was under it. Is that what you meant or was it you guys that was doing the climbing? I didn' t think it was gonna be so hard to find you, I didn't realize just how big the resort is. Did you end up finding Moosh?

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PaminPa

We had someone take our picture and my fiance climbed the tree and I stood under it! I never did find Moosh!