We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic Mike....Majestic Colonial is Rated #1

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cambridge
Level Contributor
162 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Majestic Mike....Majestic Colonial is Rated #1

Heh Mike,

All that hard work has paid off....your hotel is rated #1...Congrats

Had a wonderful holiday...it was nice meeting you.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
12,766 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Majestic Mike....Majestic Colonial is Rated #1

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed your stay!

Majestic Mike ( yes....the sun is shining....the "windy" conditions are dead calm and life is good!)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Majestic Mike....Majestic Colonial is Rated #1

Hey Mike

We leave Jan 13th for the Bavaro Princess but want to visit friends at the Majestic (where I wanted to stay!). Do you know the price of a day pass and far away it is from the BP. Also, if we took a water taxi can we get into the resort from the beach when we're not guests there?

Thanks

Sandy

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
12,766 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Majestic Mike....Majestic Colonial is Rated #1

Hi there...a day pass is $95.00 per person and includes everything except a room! If you require one, email me or call me at the resort.

Water taxi is not really the way to get here....try a regular Cab....should be $15 EACH WAY.

mAJ mIKE

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
63 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Majestic Mike....Majestic Colonial is Rated #1

Thanks for the info vienemo, but is there any way around the cost - pretty steep price to visit friends for a couple of hours. Also, is the distance walkable? And how would I get in touch with you?

Thanks Sandy

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
12,766 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Majestic Mike....Majestic Colonial is Rated #1

What i would actually recommend is meeting half way...say Cortecito...do a little shopping...eat a little food and....of course....have a few cervesas!!!!

Majestic Mike

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Majestic Mike....Majestic Colonial is Rated #1

As Mike says, generally the best way to meet up with friends in resort areas is to meet at a neutral third party location. It splits the costs between all vacationers and provides another off resort exposure to the local surroundings.

Win - win all the way around.

Gregg

7. Re: Majestic Mike....Majestic Colonial is Rated #1

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, August 25, 2009