We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Greg - Donations

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
6,021 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Greg - Donations

Greg, I will be at STB in 2 weeks. I am bringing about 50lbs of supplies for kids. I give a few things out to maids etc but will have extra. Can I call someone while there to pick up what I have extra. Need a phone number and want to leave in the lobby for pick-up.

Thanks, Bill

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Greg - Donations

Bill,

Please e-mail me at Gregg.Andrews@GMail.com and I'll e-mail you some info.

Thanks for thinking of the kids.

Gregg

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Greg - Donations

Hi Bill,

I just wanted to share with you a story about a small sweet girl that lives 5 minutes walk to the left of the resort in a very beaten down house.

She lives there with her parents and she sits on the broken varandah facing the ocean, she is so sweet and waves to everyone walking by. She has the biggest smile.

I am sure she could use any small thing that you have to bring her. I will send you a picture of the house. This was our first time to Sunscape so I did not know she was there, I will definatly be bringing her things on our next trip.

I think it is so wonderful of you to bring supplies for the chirldren.

Warmest wishes

Terry

3. Re: Greg - Donations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:21 am, August 24, 2009