We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes...need some info HELP!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
wouldn't you like...
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Topic
Breezes...need some info HELP!

Anyone been to the spa at Breezes? What services do they offer and what are the rates? Thanks so much for any help!

Blaine, Minnesota
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes...need some info HELP!

I would like to know as well. msp when are you going? I will be there april 16-23. Cant wait.

Blaine, Minnesota
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes...need some info HELP!

here is the Breezes website

superclubs.com/brand_breezes/resort_br_punta…

They don't mention $ so not sure what the costs are.

wouldn't you like...
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes...need some info HELP!

We are going April 20-29 for our wedding. Just wanted to know if anyone had used the spa and what they thought of it. Never hurts to get a little TLC while on vacation!

Kelowna, BC
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Breezes...need some info HELP!

Hi - firstly, you'll absolutely love the resort. We got back March 4 - and will for surely be returning to Breezes. I just happen to have the brochure from the spa! The spa is called Metamorphosis Spa, and they do have a website: www.spametamorphosis.com.

They offer massages, facials, body treatments, hydrotherapies, hair therapies, hand and foot therapy, waxing, and makeup. It's all USD...so for example, Anti-stress relaxing massage - 25 min = $35, Shiatsu 55 min = $65. Facials $60-$150. Body treatments $55-$120. If you'd like I could scan you the service menu/prices - or maybe they're on the web-site as well.

Enjoy the trip...it's like paradise!

wouldn't you like...
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Breezes...need some info HELP!

Ahhhh, thanks so much for that info. I am so excited and can hardly wait. I am going to check out that website tonight. Thanks again for your help. Glad you had a great time. Do you have any pictures you could share?

Blaine, Minnesota
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Breezes...need some info HELP!

puntacana ...

I tried that website you have listed. it doesn't work could you double ck.... tks

wouldn't you like...
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Breezes...need some info HELP!

I tried as well and couldn't get it to work.......help!

Ovid, NY
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Breezes...need some info HELP!

MSP- Will be anxious to hear from you when you get back. We go in June for my daughter's wedding there. Good luck and have a wonderful trip.

wouldn't you like...
Level Contributor
240 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Breezes...need some info HELP!

MOB, send me your email addy or let me know how to contact you and I will send you some pictures when we get back. We leave in four weeks. I am so excited and can't wait!

Kelowna, BC
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Breezes...need some info HELP!

You're right - it doesn't work!! I double-checked and that is what is stated on the brochure. I found another link - which also has other spa reviews, as well as pictures:

debbiescaribbeanresortreviews.com/spa/spa.ht…

Hope this helps. There is a link on this web-site to the spa - it works, but for the most part is in spanish.