We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calling Maineacs

Maine
5 posts
Save Topic
Calling Maineacs

Hello,

My husband and I are looking to go to Punta Cana in February. Which resort would you recommend for first time visitors? Well, my husband was there years ago, however can't remember where he stayed. Three of our recommendations would be that we are very, very close to the beach, a personal balcony and a nice room, nothing cheesey looking and dirty.

Thanks so much for your help. Oh and by the way we live in Fort Fairfield, Maine.

Mentioned in this post
Maine
Maine
United States
Maine
5 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Calling Maineacs

Thanks so much for all your information. However, my husband and I have just changed out minds last evening. We have decided to go to Arizona, visit my dad and other family members for a couple of days then drive to Laughlin, NV for a little gambling. At least I have all the information if we decide to go to Punta Cana next year.

Thanks again

Mentioned in this post
Arizona
Arizona
United States
12. Re: Calling Maineacs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, August 22, 2009