We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just back from Gran Bahia Principe

massachusetts
Level Contributor
235 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Just back from Gran Bahia Principe

We just returned from the Gran Bahia Principe in Punta Cana. I'd be happy to try to answer any questions about hte resort.

UK
13 posts
Save Reply
21. Re: Just back from Gran Bahia Principe

What about the dress codes - can you shed any light there?

Cheers

massachusetts
Level Contributor
235 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Just back from Gran Bahia Principe

About the dress codes -- it's pretty much beach wear with a cover- up, shorts ,etc. for breakfast and lunch.

For dinner, it seemed the rule was "casual resort" wear. The resort requested no short pants for men, but I think they will not turn you away, especially at the buffet. I noticed some jeans at the buffet as well.

But, for the most part, the ladies wore pants, skirts or dresses to dinner. The men wore slacks and button down or golf shirts. I don't recall seeing jackets or ties, but I don't think it would be out of place at one of the ala carte restaurants.

23. Re: Just back from Gran Bahia Principe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, August 22, 2009