We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort

Wisconsin
13 posts
Save Topic
Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort

Hello-

We are going to Ocean Blue in Feb. I've been reading on the resort and some people recommended upgrading to the Elite club. Has anyone done that who could provide information on what the upgrade will give you? I read a few things from the resort on it. It talks about a VIP bracelet, catermaran ride, motorized water sports, and lobster dinner. Do you get premium drinks if you aren't in the Elite club? Any information or tips that could be provided about the upgrade, the resort, or area would be greatly appreciated!

Can't wait to get there!

lv2trvl4sun

PA
Level Contributor
70 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort

I've upgraded for my trip on Jan. 15th. My understanding is that this will get me a free dinner at the 2 "pay" restaurants. It will also place me in the building closest to the ocean. It will get us a fruit basket, robes, slippers, a massage, and catamaran ride. I really did it mainly for the room and the dinners. I can post more for you when we return. I am interested in responses from those that have gone also!

Can't wait!

Wisconsin
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort

We are very excited as well! I welcome any other information you will have after your trip!

Have a great time!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort

Where are you at in Wisc?

Wisconsin
13 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort

We are about 1 hour north of Milwaukee. Where are you at?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
159 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort

2m hrs west of Madison.

pennsylvania
5 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort

hey,

see you there-same dates-first time-questions any help

donnaja@alltel.net

Wisconsin
13 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort

I'll drop you a message. Thanks!

8. Re: Ocean Blue Golf & Beach Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 21, 2009