We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BE Live Punta Cana-Mold??

Ottawa
Level Contributor
116 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
BE Live Punta Cana-Mold??

Hi

My sister is booked to go to the BE LIVE resort in a couple of weeks and is really worried about the reports of mold in the recent reviews as she has a severe allergy to it. She is trying to see about changing hotels with her TA but not sure if it can be done at this point.

Does anyone have a recent email address for management or reservations or any comments (other than the reviews) on this topic?

Your help is appreciated!

Cordoba, Argentina
Level Contributor
6,394 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BE Live Punta Cana-Mold??

Regarding to email you could try it: pcgrand.dir3#belivehotels.com

Remove # and use @

BL was my first resort in punta cana. Not sure as it is now, but at that time( 3 years ago) mold was a problem, even in vip section! If you are not able to change hotels ask for best place to hotel managuer.

Edited: 1:34 pm, January 05, 2016
Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BE Live Punta Cana-Mold??

I have pm'ed you....

Montreal, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: BE Live Punta Cana-Mold??

I just came back from that place last week.

The place is full mold. Even the pool has mold.

There is some kind of contamination on the resort and everyone there got sick

Kitchener, Canada
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: BE Live Punta Cana-Mold??

sorry to hear that....we have stayed there 11 times and never had a room with mold in it....

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
15,355 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: BE Live Punta Cana-Mold??

pcgrand.dir3@belivehotels.com

6. Re: BE Live Punta Cana-Mold??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 21, 2017