We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time in DR the view at Majestic

Ontario
Level Contributor
227 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
1st time in DR the view at Majestic

I just emailed the main website in regards to a change of request because our travel agent said there was no balconies to the rooms, but from looking at pics it certainly looks like it, We would love to be on top floor to have better oceanview. We just are in the regular rooms, so hopefully our request will be filled, will they email you back? Plus, do we need to bring mosquito repellent, shampoo, and do you know if there is Canada Dry gingerale, usually bring that along for well you know monta suma revenge.

We are flying with Sunwing out of London Ontario, any comments on that, small plane and food on plane, seeing it will be soooo late when we arrive, January 13th

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
13,545 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time in DR the view at Majestic

You can send me an email and I will pass on your request. As I work at the resort....some frown on me personally giving out my personal email...thus just ask another poster for it!

Gingerale is tough to find down this way!

Unless you are un the ground floor...you have a balcony.

Cheers

Majestic Mike

Bangor, Maine
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st time in DR the view at Majestic

broant,

congrats on your choice of resorts, the Majestic is fabulous!! Where did your travel agent get their info from??? All of the rooms have a balconey unless you are at ground level, then you would have a walk out patio...

For a room change request, try this address...mike4majestic@yahoo.ca

(it's .ca not .com)

I would bring my own mosquito repellent, and shampoo, but shampoo is technically provided for you. I would also bring basic medicines like pain relievers, stomache aids (tums, pepto), and basic first aid things like neosporin and bandaids...

Don't forget small bills for tipping.

ENJOY!

Ontario
Level Contributor
227 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st time in DR the view at Majestic

travel agent said she call down to the resort. Thanks for the info

Buford, Georgia
Level Contributor
449 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1st time in DR the view at Majestic

All the rooms have a balcony or patio are are wonderful!! From what I recall, shampoo, conditioner, lotion are provided as with most resorts, but, if you are used to certain brands, bring your own! I don't recall any gingerale - but, they do have sprite. Mosquito repellent is a must as in most tropical resorts, there are the trivial little critters!!. Have fun!!

London, Ontario
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 1st time in DR the view at Majestic

We'll also be leaving from London, Ontario on Jan. 13. We're travelling with another couple. We're celebrating a couple of 40th birthdays and we're so looking forward to the trip!

We'll probably see you at the airport.

6. Re: 1st time in DR the view at Majestic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 pm, August 19, 2009