We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi from airport to Grand Paradise

chicago
1 post
Save Topic
taxi from airport to Grand Paradise

We are staying at Grand Paradise Bavaro (pls don't send any negative comments- we're already booked and hope to make the best of it), and are wondering if taxis are readily available from the airport? We are not travelling with a group.

thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Bavaro
Bavaro
Dominican Republic
manchester new...
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi from airport to Grand Paradise

my wife & I are going to grand paradise april 4-11 & hoping evrtthing is ok also. The taxi fare is twenty-six dollars {$26} & taxi are readily available form the airport.We hope both are vacations are great. P>S> See post just back fron grand paradise bavaro

edmonton,canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi from airport to Grand Paradise

There are taxis available from the Airport, We just got back from the Grand Paraidse and I was like you just dreading the vacation, But We really had a good time. My Husband and I are in our early fortys and have done some travelling. I can say we had a good time. The food is mostly for Europeans but I always found great things to eat. Did not get sick, You will love the Beach and the water it is unreal. A tip on your room, Ask for building 4 or 6, The other side of the resort has some construction so if you are over there and do not have a pool room you will get a construction site 24-7. Have a great time,

I am amazed as after all the reviews I thought I was going to Hell, And it was a great place to relax, enjoy we sure did