We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What resort to stay in with 4 teenage boys, 16-21?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Philadelphia, PA
1 post
Save Topic
What resort to stay in with 4 teenage boys, 16-21?

We are planning a family vacation with our 4 boys, ages 16-21 and we want a resort where there are plenty of sports and other activities for them, both day and night?

Punta Cana
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: What resort to stay in with 4 teenage boys, 16-21?

Most resorts have very similar activity programmes but I would suggest a larger complex for them to explore. Bahia Principe is about as big as they come or maybe the Riu compound which has about 5 properties in all on a long stretch of beach

All the best

bb

Miami, FL.
Level Contributor
229 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What resort to stay in with 4 teenage boys, 16-21?

I would sugest the Club Med which is geared for activities for teenagers and well planned.

Canada
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: What resort to stay in with 4 teenage boys, 16-21?

I would suggest the Ocean blue that is where we are talking our two tenagers age 15 and 17. I guess it is a big resorts and it's about 2 years old..

Maybe something to think about. We are going Feb 17-25/2007 :)

4. Re: What resort to stay in with 4 teenage boys, 16-21?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, August 20, 2009