We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

drinks at the majestic?

Neptune Beach...
Level Contributor
764 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
drinks at the majestic?

Are the mixed drinks ok? What kinda beer? Water safe to drink?

Thanks.Sandi

Santo domingo
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: drinks at the majestic?

only drink water from a bottle and the beer is one of the best president is the best!!!

pennsylvania
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: drinks at the majestic?

I justed returned from the majestic and the mixed drinks are great. I know people say only drink bottled water that is fine i drank both and did not have any problems they pour you water with your meals or you can ask for bottled, the ? i have thou is everyone i saw drinking only bottled water are the same people drinking drinks with ice in them, so is the ice ok but not the water ???

Bangor, Maine
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: drinks at the majestic?

audin,

the ice they use is from filtered water, the water they serve guest is filtered as well. You should never drink the tap water...

Neptune Beach...
Level Contributor
764 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: drinks at the majestic?

Thanks! Y'all :)

I think I am going to finally book it!

5. Re: drinks at the majestic?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, August 16, 2009