We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Curious in the distance between

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kitchener, Ontario
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Just Curious in the distance between

I have a nephew that will be going to Punta Cana the same time as we are in Feb. We are staying at the Majestic Colonial and they are either staying at the Breezes or the Grand Palladium does anyone know how far these hotels are away from the Majestic Colonial.

Thanks

Charby

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,412 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Curious in the distance between

Based on an earlier posting yesterday/today ("how far did you walk")--it would appear that from the Maj beach looking out to the water it is roughly a 5-10 walk to the left to get to Breezes but maybe in the order of say 60-75min walk to the right to get to the Palladiums

(maybe 25min to Iberostar Bavaro and then a furthur 35-50min more to the end of the Palladiums?)

You would likely have to make plans with your nephew to meet you outside his/your resort on the beach since I am inclined to doubt the security guards will grant you/him access into each other's resort?

Kitchener, Ontario
Level Contributor
75 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Curious in the distance between

Thanks for the info. Yes we are planning to meet on the beach, not in the resort. Thanks

charby

Miramichi
Level Contributor
17 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Curious in the distance between

The Majestic Colonial is a 15 min walk along the beach to Breezes. My wife and I have been to Breezes twice. Last year, we walked down the beach and spotted the Colonial by accident. We are now booked into the Colonial in Feb. 2007!!

Regards,

Dave

barker@nbnet.nb.ca

4. Re: Just Curious in the distance between

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 pm, August 25, 2009