We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barcelo bavaro/beach and caribe just back any questions

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NovaScotia
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
barcelo bavaro/beach and caribe just back any questions

my husband and i just got back on march 5th, any questions??

CT
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: barcelo bavaro/beach and caribe just back any questions

Were the rooms nice? How was the nightlife? I'm 29, female travelling alone at the end of this month and am hoping there will be some people there my age! (and not all couples!) Thoughts?

NovaScotia
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: barcelo bavaro/beach and caribe just back any questions

hi love the beach, we stayed at the beach and the rooms were old. i think the rooms at the caribe were newer. they are very clean. we stayed on the first floor and they were musty. i think the upper floors were better. we opened the doors and kept the air on. it seemed to help. keep them closed at night when the bugs comes out. the resort was very young, you should have a great time. the disco opened at 11 and seemed like the place to go at night. have a great time. you will sure meet people on the beach it is very busy and seemed friendly. we are 40 years old.

Fredericton NB
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: barcelo bavaro/beach and caribe just back any questions

Hey LoveTheBeach...when are you going? My friend and I are goign to be there the 17th to 24th and are looking to have fun with the nightlife too.

CT
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: barcelo bavaro/beach and caribe just back any questions

Too bad I'm going to miss you - I'll be there (assuming I end up picking this resort- I just can't decide!) March 31-April 4th.

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
528 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: barcelo bavaro/beach and caribe just back any questions

LoveTheBeach - We (2 couples early 20's) were there Feb 12-19 and loved it! There were quite a few single people there! The disco was great...good music came on about 1:30am and stayed on most of the night. There times a couple Eurpoean house music took over for a bit but other than that mostly N.American tunes. The Golf buffet turned into a disco at night and staff were allowed to go there so you get the cahnce to mingle with the locals. Any other questions just ask :)

mass
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: barcelo bavaro/beach and caribe just back any questions

What is the dress code at night for men and women? Not sure what to pack. Thanks.

Waco, Texas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: barcelo bavaro/beach and caribe just back any questions

Was there a kids club? and how was it?