We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribe Princess club resort!!!!!!

montreal
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Caribe Princess club resort!!!!!!

has anyone been there and how is the VIP treatment and are the room closer to the beach thanks Sylvie

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribe Princess club resort!!!!!!

been there. It is the same resort as the Tropical Princess. VIP I did not get on my last visit but I am going to try it when I return in January. As far as being worth it--- Depends on what you think you will use, won't use or have to have. Depends on what price you get it for. Right now the Caribe VIP is really the Caribe Suite with the VIP upgrade. Sometimes you can save a lot of money by opting for a Jr Suite vip upgrade of the Tropical Princess. we paid 80$ to add the VIP package to our Tropical Princess reservation. I don't think the VIP features alone are worth paying more than 100$, more worth it if you are a scuba diver because one free dive is included. If you don't really care about getting a suite (a sunken living room, beer in the minifridge, and an extra telephone) then save money and book the Tropical VIP. VIP is not a treatment as such, it is just added features like turn down service, room service, beach towels in your room, cigar and mini bottle of rum, 1 hr of internet (must be used all at once) 20 min massage, 1 dinner at one of the 2 gourmet restaurants, 1 dive, premium alcohol etc. VIP alone, does not guarantee you an ocean view room either.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribe Princess club resort!!!!!!

The way the resort is set up, all the rooms are very close to the beach. I can't say for sure, I think they are closer to the beach but closer is the difference between your next door neighbour or your neighbour across the street - not far at all.

3. Re: Caribe Princess club resort!!!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, August 19, 2009