We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Exchange Privilages?

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
143 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Exchange Privilages?

My family and I are going to Paradisus Palma Real in the spring. Just wondering if we can also do activities at the other Sol Melia resorts, especially considering the Melia Caribe Tropical is next door?

NJ
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Exchange Privilages?

We are also going to PPR in May.

I emailed Sol Melia regarding the same question and they advised that you cannot use other facilities.

If you get any other info please post.

I think it would be nice to see the other properties.

Regards

Dennis

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,224 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Exchange Privilages?

It is possible to visit Melia. We went one day while staying at another resort asking to visit their store. They asked if we would be interested in a tour of the whole resort. We did get an excellent tour followed by "the pitch". It was a timeshare scam. We had a not so pushy guy so was painless to leave.

3. Re: Exchange Privilages?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 12, 2009