We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best All Inclusive?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
85 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Best All Inclusive?

What is the best all inclusive in Punta Cana for a family? Don't need activities, just good food and decent rooms.

Mentioned in this post
Punta Cana
Punta Cana
Dominican Republic
1. Re: Best All Inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:30 am, November 14, 2006
Bangor, Maine
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best All Inclusive?

macmin,

check out the Majestic. It is absolutely beautiful, great rooms, best pool and beach that you can imagine. The resort is fairly small and never feels crowded, good atmosphere for a family I think. Good luck with your choice.

Taylorville...
Level Contributor
1,169 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best All Inclusive?

Hi, I spend a week in Sept at Sunscape The Beach. I loved it & plan on returning next year. They had a very nice pool, it was very clean & excellent service. Plenty of choices for food, decent rooms, cable tv, you won't spend much time in the room. Have a great time whereever you choose. Marilyn

Saskatoon, Canada
Destination Expert
for La Romana, Bayahibe
Level Contributor
8,060 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best All Inclusive?

Sunscape the Beach has the cutest kids' buffet! The serving areas are shorter and kid sized, more appealing to children. Nice touch.

Kaki

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,892 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best All Inclusive?

A real Sunscape the Beach Party!

Kaki, I have to go see what all the hype is about! Can I spell Day Pass!! You might not have to walk farther than the lobby to meet up with me!

Macminn: there are several resorts in PC that fit those criteria.

maybe tell responders more details: how old your children are, what kind of travellers you are, budget, large or small resort etc....pool or beach people etc

NC
Level Contributor
594 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best All Inclusive?

The STB that everyone speaks of must be a different one than the one I went to...it was new so of course the property looked nice but the food and service were lousy. I have done alot of traveling in Mexico and the Caribbean and STB was the worst place I have been to.

Look at one of the RIUs, Paradisus', Bahia Principe...

Mentioned in this post
Caribbean
Caribbean
North America
7. Re: Best All Inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:31 am, August 16, 2009