We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

review is up!!!!

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
review is up!!!!

wearahat....great review....I closed my eyes and can picture myself there...only 109 days to go.....wooohoooooooooooo

Surrey, UK
Level Contributor
645 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: review is up!!!!

Wearahat - thank you so much for your detailed review - it has answered a lot of the questions I had on the resort. We have just booked ourselves 2 weeks in June (I can't wait!) so your review made me feel a little like I was there already!

Thanks again

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
451 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: review is up!!!!

Glad to have been of help ... I know you will enjoy it!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,921 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: review is up!!!!

wearahat, Thanks for the mold report. What room were you in on the third floor? Did I miss you mentioning it?

PRIZE

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
451 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: review is up!!!!

I was in 2322 ...

Burlington, ON
Level Contributor
317 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: review is up!!!!

wearahat... did you see what what the view is like from the gardenview rooms? Is an upgrade a must? I really like to reports ofthe Majestic. We are going for two weeks so we want to make the right choice on rooms while keeping a budget in mind.

Seeking Warmth

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
451 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: review is up!!!!

Seeking Warmth, There are very nice garden view rooms, especially the rooms on the Bahia Principe side (I'm never sure of directions there - I can't see the CN tower which is my direction finder) - it's very jungly on that side. You'd have to ask Mike, but I think the other garden view rooms face the resort next door and apparently that can be fun as well. The nice thing about the balconies is that most of them are separated by a wall from the room next door - the only exception being the end units - so they are very private.

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: review is up!!!!

Seekingwarmth....we were wondering about the view from the gardenview rooms as well, as that is what we have booked, but in reality, how much time do you really spend in your room....

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
451 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: review is up!!!!

pattirose, that's my thinking as well. I booked a garden view and was just lucky to get the pool view as the hotel wasn't full. As long as the sun is shining and the drinks are flowing it's all good!!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,921 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: review is up!!!!

Thanks wearahat.

PRIZE

20. Re: review is up!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, August 13, 2009