We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 apple square deal - where would we go

milwaukee
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Topic
6 apple square deal - where would we go

i have booked a 6 apple square deal for october 29th for 3 nights in punta cana.. it is listed as a 6 apple square deal not a golden 6 apple square deal. but from what i can tell all the 6 apple hotels are golden.

does anyone know where they think i would end up. want to do research on the most likely candidate. to know what to expect.

anybody have any ideas.... thanks in advance

WJW
Hinckley,Ohio
Level Contributor
526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
21. Re: 6 apple square deal - where would we go

Large lidge,

Still laughing !!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,923 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: 6 apple square deal - where would we go

lb9977, I would have to agree with SIG re Apple. They were quite generous with their Apples for the Riu Bambu and IMHO, I would not board my dog at the Bambu. Funny, I never knew they also owned AmResorts and wondered why they award Secrets and Sunscape in their books. Now I know the answer. I am not saying Secrets and Sunscape are not great places. I have never been to either and probably never will because they are not on the beach I like. I want powder white sand, not the brownish that I have read about. Bottom line though is, if you are happy with a Apple Square Deal, go for it. It is a great savings and they do have the USA3000 advantage. But, when booking their trips, I found they are much higher than other places on the internet. Everyone has a different opinion. That is why they make so many ice cream flavors and types of beer for that matter. LOLOL

PRIZE

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Riu Bambu
Hotel Riu Bambu
6,210 Reviews
Dominican Republic
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: 6 apple square deal - where would we go

anxious to hear where you were placed, I have booked a 6 apple square deal for December 14

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: 6 apple square deal - where would we go

Where did you end up. I have also booked a 6 apple square deal. Why would anyone pay more for the golden when that is the only choice.

25. Re: 6 apple square deal - where would we go

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 26, 2009