We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Majestic colonial or Dreams punta cana

Cleveland, Ohio
3 posts
1 review
Majestic colonial or Dreams punta cana

I m confused as to which resort would be better for me my husband nd toddler -2 yrs old ? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated !please feel free to recomend other resorts in punta cana ..

Here is my list of expectations:

Amazing food and service

Beatiful beach with some snorkelling options near by

Toddler or kid friendly entertainment nd play area !

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
629 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Majestic colonial or Dreams punta cana

Having been to both I would choose the Majestic with out question.

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,812 posts
21 reviews
2. Re: Majestic colonial or Dreams punta cana

No real snorkeling directly off any of the Punta Cana resorts here with the exception of the Catalonia Resort area.

Among your two resort choices, only thing to say is that Dreams is more kid-oriented and if you are considering one of the Dreams-branded resorts, the one that will give you all you seek is their Dreams La Romana resort on the true Caribbean side of the DR, about 50 minutes south of the airport (whereas the Dreams Punta Cana resort is about that same transfer time to the north, but vastly different).

3. Re: Majestic colonial or Dreams punta cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 08, 2016