We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

LTI Cayena Resort

Washington D.C.
3 posts
Save Topic
LTI Cayena Resort

I booked a trip for next month to the LTI Resort and upgraded to stay at the Cayena Beach Club. However, there is little information on the club itself, other than the room is a oceanview suite and there is a seperate pool/resturant for the beach club members. If anyone has gone there recently, what exactly is the difference?

Ontario
Level Contributor
297 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: LTI Cayena Resort

Hi,

We stayed in the Cayena section over christmas and had a great time. Nice ocean view rooms. The Cayena section has it's own restaurant for breakfast and lunch. Food was terrific, great lunch special everyday. It is full service. Nice to be waited on and it's right on the ocean. It has it's own pool and hottub and bar. You get a different color wrist band but do have use of the rest of the resort as well. You need to go to the buffet or pizza, or seafood restaurants for dinner.

Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Have a great trip.

New Hampshire USA
Level Contributor
62 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: LTI Cayena Resort

We just returned from LTI last week, and stayed in the "regular section" we went at school vacation week, and decieded last minute, so we paid quite a bit. If I had to do it over again, I would upgrade to the Cayena. It was a mob scene at the LTI, although the food at the buffet was ok, you had to play dodgem to get to it. I think it will be more relaxing for you, and less crowded. Good choice!!

Ottawa Canada
Level Contributor
87 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: LTI Cayena Resort

Hi. I was at LTI last week. I stayed at the regular section and did get a chance to look around the Cayenna. At the time of afternoon I was there, the pool at the cayenna was practically empty. It is quite small... Most people went to the beach or the huge pool at LTI. The rooms did look bigger and there were a lot with ocean view. Not all though. It was quieter there. But mind you all of LTI is quite, which is what I had enjoyed about it. We had NO problems at the buffet, many, many choices for all taste buds. The a la carte restaurants were not a problem to book. At the seafood restaurant we chose to order from the menu you are charged for. We had HUGE scampi and some ordered steak. Well worth the $20.00 for a nice long casual dinner... We were there for 2 hours and were never pushed to leave. The all inclusive menu looked good as well. If it is not a huge amount to upgrade, I would recommend it. Have a great vacaction.