We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how far

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
how far

how long a walk would it be from the bahia to the majestic colonial....

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
9,947 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: how far

15 min. (mas o menos) strolling on the beach.

Gregg

Toronto
Level Contributor
649 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how far

Greg---strolling??? That is more like crawling hehehe!! It really is not very far at all! 15 minutes is on the gentle stroll side.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
12,689 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: how far

Depends on how many invisible vendors appear during your "short" walk.

BTW....Paul....you wouldn't happen to be a friend of Jan in Belleville???

Stony Plain, Alberta
Level Contributor
259 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: how far

pattirose,

If you're standing facing the ocean the Majestic is on your left side of the Bahia. So the walk to the Majestic on the beach is about 5-10 minutes with 10 minutes being the maximum.

We walked to the Majestic when we were staying at the Bahia. We met two couples who were travelling together at the Bahia and those two couples had some friends that were staying at the Majestic so we walked over there one day with them for a visit.

My opinion might be a little biased but I think the Bahia is better based on what I saw at the Majestic. I'm a pool person so I prefer the lake-type swimming pools :o)

Joanne

Oshawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,086 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: how far

We stayed at the Bahia last year and really loved it (would go back in a minute but need to try something new)...not sure what you mean by lake type pool, from all the pictures I have seen the pool at the Majestic looks like it runs just about the length of the resort...

Bangor, Maine
Level Contributor
3,055 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: how far

Pattirose,

the majestic pool is absolutely gorgeous, and does run the entire lenght of the resort...it ends at the beach, how much better could a pool be?

7. Re: how far

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, August 23, 2009