We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana Princess

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London Ontario...
Level Contributor
62 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Punta Cana Princess

Anyone been there??

Got any tips??

Anything to do off the resort??

Is the VIP package worth it??

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,863 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Punta Cana Princess

have been next door to the PC Princess' sister property CaribeClub/Tropical Princess. the PC Princess my friends' have stayed at. It is a more quiet resort the action is next door, you will have all access. the nightly shows and the lobby parties are fun. Don't forget to visit next door because it is livlier especially at night. The beach at both are glorious.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,863 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Punta Cana Princess

I am returning to Tropical Princess in January with a bunch of girlfriends. I got the VIP package this time because it was 80$ canadian more. I figured it was worth it for me because I wanted to eat at the seafood restaurant anyway, I wanted room service this time, a massage was not going to be out of the question, internet I will use this time and I want to do the motorized water sports. I probably would not find it worth it, if I were paying more. I didn't miss it last time.

3. Re: Punta Cana Princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, August 20, 2009