We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for Ambar?

Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Email address for Ambar?

Hi there - my husband & I are travelling next week to the Ambar and I am looking at emailing the resort beforehand to ask a couple of requests. I see someone has already posed the question on here about the email address of the Ambar, but on the thread I looked at, the answer had been removed?!

If anyone has the correct email address for room and a la carte requests, I would be grateful.

Many thanks :-)

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
4,610 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Email address for Ambar?

Top right, under top questions, is a permanent post. Revised June 5/14: Gran Bahia Principe Room & A La Carte "Request" Information. Enjoy!

Brooklin, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
13,103 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Email address for Ambar?

samFlorida,

Here is the link for the information, which may assist you further: It is important to follow the dates stated and not send "requests" in too early.

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k751818…

If you have any other questions, we are all here to assist you.

John

Brooklin (Bubba King)

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Email address for Ambar?

samFlorida, Brooklin is the resident expert here on Trip Advisor about the Ambar follow his links, and you'll be fine. We stayed at the Ambar three months ago, and we emailed the Ambar nine days prior to our arrival, and they did an excellent job, fulfilling our Bldg # requests, and our ala carte dining requests, we asked for an got 7:30pm dining every night, and that was perfect. For rooms as close to the pool and beach as possible, ask for either Bldg# 60, 64, or 67, we were in Bldg# 64 on the first floor (very quiet at night) and was only 40 steps to the pool, and only a 2 minute walk to the meticulously clean, soft sandy, beach. Ask for a reply in your email, they got back to us in 1 - 2 days, they were very cooperative, and helpful. Do remember that all "requests" are just that, requests, and not reservations,but they will do the best they can to fulfill your "requests". You will have a Great vacation, "holiday", at the Ambar, very much a "couples" (Adults Only) resort. Hope the above info does help you some, any questions about the Ambar, we would be glad to answer for you. Best Wishes, "Cheers" ! LeoSue

Edited: 12:21 am, August 28, 2014
Yeovil, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Email address for Ambar?

Many thanks taprice, brooklin & LeoSue for your great advice, help and suggestions.

I have since emailed the resort and look forward to their response.

Getting very excited about our holiday now!! :-)

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Email address for Ambar?

Very Welcome, Have a Great time at the Ambar. LeoSue

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Email address for Ambar?

samFlorida, Would also suggest you take in the Saturday night "Beach Party" at the Ambar, a DJ, lights, today's music, bar, wait staff, drinks, and dancing in the beach sand at the Ambar. Was the most fun night of our week at the Ambar ! Best Wishes, "Cheers"! LeoSue

7. Re: Email address for Ambar?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 30, 2015