We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excellence hotel

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Excellence hotel

Is this as lovely as it looks online? Is the extra money worth if for extra luxury?

Looking to go next August for a relaxing break...is this the hotel for me?

Anyone been with thomson/ first choice?

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,939 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excellence hotel

It's better than it looks online. I'm going back in November, for my 8th stay. I've been to many resorts in Punta Cana and elsewhere, and this is my favorite. Fantastic service.

Mark

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,779 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excellence hotel

Hi

We have been several times and also love the property. However, we have also stayed at other properties and like those as well

Is it right for you - we need more information about what you are looking for before anyone can answer that with any certainty

I note you already have one thread already running with covers EPC

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g147293-i28-k775…

I have sent you a PM with who we normally book the property through as they are normally cheaper than Thomson / First Choice

3. Re: Excellence hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 28, 2015