We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paradisus Palma Real

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
houston
1 post
Save Topic
Paradisus Palma Real

Just wanted to know if Paradius hotel is by itself or is it next to some other resorts? Also I keep reading anout the bathroom not being private enough, is there no doors on the bathroom? Last the Royal service give your robes and slippers is that to keep, is it new?

Thanks in advance

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
568 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paradisus Palma Real

Paradisus Palma real is a resort by itself but it is right next to the Melia Caribe. We stayed at the Melia (same chain) Royal service in March. We had robes but could not keep them. I think but I'm not sure that the Paradisus guest can use the Melia but not vica versa. The Paradisus is a stunning property! Enjoy!

2. Re: Paradisus Palma Real

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 18, 2009