We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

Miami FL
Level Contributor
446 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

Hello

I am debating which of these packages to purchase for a stay for my husband & I. I am wondering what the Club Premium includes since its about $1000 more than the regular resort package rate?

Also are there any advantages to staying in the Adult only section besides no kids/kid free areas? Any other restaurants or upgraded beverage package for those staying @ Bavaro Beach Adults Only?

Thank you for any clarification you can provide!

Miami FL
Level Contributor
446 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

Hi I am bumping my question up no replies ... Something wrong with this resort ?

Vero Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

Hi! We went to Barcelo Bavaro Beach Resort, Adults Only. We went February of 2013 and returning this December because we loved it there. We also booked Club Premium. The advantages we used and enjoyed were the extra restaurants, the oceanfront room, room service for any meal, wifi service in our room, check in and check out at the club premium office with a glass of champagne, breakfast and snacks throughout the day at the club premium, drinks also, a bottle of Ron Barcelo Rum, which is excellent, in our room, also a fruit basket, a massage for each person booked, admission to the VIP lounge in the disco. These are the amenities offered that we used and really enjoyed. Had we not had Club. Premium and wanted to go the extra restaurants we would have had to pay for the dinners. We would not have had one of the most beautiful rooms looking out through the palm trees to the ocean. We got in late the first night and were so tired after layovers and travel that took about 12 hours, that we were so happy to sit down at the Club Premium and be checked in, then to our room where we ordered room service for dinner. We sat on the balcony and enjoyed dinner on our first night in paradise without having to make any effort at all. To some these amenities would not be worth the extra money, but to us we wouldn't go without using Club Premium. There were some extra things we needed staff to help us with, we went to the Club Premium and asked and it was taken care of right away. Have a wonderful trip, no matter what u choose u will be happy with the choice of Barcelo Bavaro (adults only). It was so quiet and peaceful, especially at night. We just can't wait to go back.

Forest City...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

I have stayed at both resorts. The first time we stayed at the palace. We had the junior suite with jacuzzi on balcony. Very nice rooms. If you stay at palace you can not use the adults only side. What we enjoyed about staying at the adults only side is you had full use of the facilities abd restaurants at the palace except for the Japanese abd French. The adults only is very relaxing and much more peaceful then the palace. We did not have the club premium so I can not help there. They are both great resorts.

Forest City...
Level Contributor
24 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

I have stayed at both resorts. The first time we stayed at the palace. We had the junior suite with jacuzzi on balcony. Very nice rooms. If you stay at palace you can not use the adults only side. What we enjoyed about staying at the adults only side is you had full use of the facilities abd restaurants at the palace except for the Japanese abd French. The adults only is very relaxing and much more peaceful then the palace. We did not have the club premium so I can not help there. They are both great resorts.

Miami FL
Level Contributor
446 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

Thank you so much for the information!

missouri
Level Contributor
40 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

We just returned from our third trip in a row to Barcelo Bavaro Beach Adults and it is the best! We haven't stayed on the Palace side but it seems much too hectic and with BBB

it is just a short walk to the Palace to enjoy the amazing restaurants. You won't go wrong with this choice.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
453 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

aalarwis - We are on our way to the resort next week. May I ask what restaurants does the Club Premium give you access to? I'm interested in upgrading when I get there. I want to take advantage of the free Spa massage (as you mentioned), room service etc but want to know what restaurants does that give me access to compared to not upgrading... and I'm hoping it'll be a bit cheaper when I upgrade at the hotel as it's not a busy season anymore.... I did book the JUnior Deluxe Suite so I think that gives me the ocean view already so I'll weigh it if the price is good...

Miami FL
Level Contributor
446 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

Wonderful info! Sherill P if you remember when you come back to give us a follow up on the trip it would be much appreciated!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
453 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

Miamiicpa - yes! For sure I will give an update... And will definitely do a review as well.

Sonoma County...
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe vs Club Premium vs Adult Only

What does it cost to upgrade upon arrival to the Club Premium on the adult side? We are staying 5 nights in December.