We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Natura Park, anyone?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
331 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Natura Park, anyone?

Natura Eco Park Resort - Reviews are 50/50 - as usual :-)

Anyone stayed there?

How does it compare to other older PC resorts (Occidental Grand Flamenco, Occ. Allegro, RIUs, etc.)

How's the food? Beach?

Kids Club?

Rooms? do they have roll-away beds?

Are there any regular rooms (not suites) with the sofas?

etc...

ALSO - need building recomendation - close to the beach!

THANKS!!!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Natura Park, anyone?

My family enjoyed our vacation at Natura Park. We booked the vacation well before we read the Trip Advisor reviews, and got a little scared after we read them. However, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Everything is well maintained and clean. The food is good (not excellent) and everyone always found something to eat - even the vegetarians. The beach is lovely, with warm water clear enough to snorkel. The beach doesn't compare to St. John, for instance, but it's far superior to any beach in the NE.

Our rooms each had two double beds and a couch/bed. They weren't suites.

I don't know anything about the Kids Club. We vacationed while many children were still in school, so we didn't see many children at all.

If you have young children, I would warn you that there were many topless sunbathers at the beach. They weren't all Europeans, either!

Overall, I recommend Natura Park for a budget-friendly and relaxing vacation. My husband and I stayed at Las Ventanas a year before, and Natura Park couldn't really compare. However, we still had a great time.

If you're having trouble find the resort website, it's http://www.blau-hotels.com. Hope this helps!

2. Re: Natura Park, anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 17, 2009