We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
542 posts
31 reviews
Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

Trying to decide between Punta Cana or Turks & Caicos for next vacation. Which has prettier beaches. Looking for beautiful water and quiet, adult all-inclusive. Thanks

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
160 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

Is there an adult all inclusive in Turks & Caicos? All I know of is Beaches...

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

If you have the money T&C is worth a try. Punta Cana is less expensive with very nice beaches.

Kanab, Utah
Level Contributor
4,593 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

Without a doubt, Turks and Caico but I am only aware of Beaches - all-inclusive also. If you are looking for an adult only, quiet resort, Beaches Resort is not where you would want to be. T & C is a fantastic travel destination.

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,812 posts
21 reviews
4. Re: Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

Without-a-doubt, Turks & Caicos has outstanding beaches and surf conditions. You don't say when you are looking to go, but know that January has their coolest weather pattern. Club Med Turkoise is strictly adult-only and there is also an adult-exclusive section within the hotel portion of the Grace Bay Club.

Happy Travels!

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
85 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

It's so funny, my boyfriend and I were trying to decide between these two vacation spots. Both have great beaches. It was between The Reserve At the Paradisus Palma Real in DR & The Gansevoort in Turks & Caicos. We ended up flipping a coin & Punta Cana won. Turks & Caicos next year. Which ever you pick, you will have a wonderful vacation.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
6. Re: Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

Read this article this morning - how cool would it be to have T&C a new Canadian province!

ottawacitizen.com/news/national/dream-of-can…

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
629 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

I would choose Turks.Check out the Gansevoort it is a very chic boutique hotel with gorgeous beaches. It is not adults only and definitely more pricey than any DR hotel.

Woodstock, Maryland
Level Contributor
415 posts
4 reviews
8. Re: Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

Have been to both DR and Turks. Turks and Caicos has beautiful beach called Grace Bay. No all inclusive resorts except Beaches which is mostly family oriented.. Stayed at Grace Bay Club. A little stuffy. The island is very expensive

for the food at restaurants, etc. If we went back again we would rent a villa. For the price I would pick Punta Cana for all inclusive and overall less expensive. But everyone has their own opinion.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
9. Re: Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

guys, you are talking/comparing two different worlds of vacation destins.

if you have the money, then take the Turks,

if you need All Inclusive because you are on the usual budget as most travelers are, then you take Punta Cana.

don't start to compare such two very different products.

on the Turks you have the Grace Bay Club (there may be more but i don't know any other AO) is a adults only section, much smaller/more limited than the big sections for adults here at the PC resorts, it offers 1 AO pool and 1 AO restaurant, it is not all inclusive, but the Turks are Not for the average budget AI traveler anyways.

maybe todays they offer more AO or AI options, someone who was there recently can chime in and give the info.

Mike

Virginia
Level Contributor
969 posts
44 reviews
10. Re: Punta Cana Or Turks & Caicos

Club Med Turkoise is AI and adult only, isn't it?