We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap Caribbean

Rome, Ga
Level Contributor
132 posts
34 reviews
Cheap Caribbean

We have been booking all of our trips-12 in all through Cheap Caribbean. We planned on booking for The Excellence in Punta Cana for October. I can't find this resort listed anywhere and called cheap Caribbean and they no longer do business together. Any one know of a company that is just as good to book with?

UpstateNY
Level Contributor
357 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Cheap Caribbean

I used Cheap Tickets. I'm not sure if they work with your resort but they had better prices and the service was great.

Rome, Ga
Level Contributor
132 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Cheap Caribbean

thanks! I will try looking there!

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Cheap Caribbean

willandmaria, We've been using Expedia.com for the past eight years, and never a problem, and also has had the best prices compared to other travel web sites. Do shop a little, get prices, and then compare to Expedia.com. We've always had a good experience dealing with Expedia, traveling throughout Punta Cana, and the Riviera Maya area of Mexico. Best Wishes, Leo & Sue

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: Cheap Caribbean

Expedia, cheap tickets or Apple

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
769 posts
104 reviews
5. Re: Cheap Caribbean

We used Usairways vacations. We wanted to stay at the Palladium resorts and they were offering 2 nights free if u booked 5 nights. I also liked that Usair automatically include transfers in their packages.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
629 posts
18 reviews
6. Re: Cheap Caribbean

I usually plug my dates in to Expedia for the cheapest rate and then use American Express travel to price match the price. I find American Express has great customer service compared to Expedia in case you run in to any problems while traveling.Most travel sites will price match the lowest price you can find.

Edited: 10:09 am, May 26, 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
99 posts
11 reviews
7. Re: Cheap Caribbean

Travelocity also have good rates as well.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
25 reviews
8. Re: Cheap Caribbean

louise, Thanks will have to look into United. Best Wishes, Leo & Sue

Winthrop, Maine
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
4 reviews
9. Re: Cheap Caribbean

Hola: All the responses are correct. It all depends when you travel and from where you travel. For us travelling from Portland, ME or Boston in November, Cheap Tickets have been the best deals for the last few years. We took Cheap Tickets price and had our usual travel site - Vacation Travel Mart- match it. This year I got a little skittish about prices going up, so when Jet Blue released there schedule/[prices for Nov 2014, I checked around and Jet Blue Getaway Vacations had the best price. The price is still holding up to being the best [price for our flight and time.

Cheap Tickets

Vacation Travel Mart (basically now Apple)

Jet Blue Getaway Vacations

Southwest Vacations

Expedia

Good luck

Mike & Cyndie - The Maineacs

Tequesta, Florida
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
9,812 posts
21 reviews
10. Re: Cheap Caribbean

willandmarla:

You can compare identical deals for the same travel dates and resort destination from available inventory at multiple major booking sites at "kayak.com".

From Atlanta, "AirTran" has some excellent deals.

And definitely check out "allinclusiveoutlet.com" as well.