We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how far iso ocean blue from airport

stafford
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
how far iso ocean blue from airport

Me and my husband are heading to Ocean Blue golf and beach resort in September. Does anyone know how far it is from the airport? Sometimes the transfer rides seem so long when there is alot of stops. I was wondering also if they have a spa and offer massages. Thanks for the help!!

Sandusky, Ohio
Level Contributor
158 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how far iso ocean blue from airport

We are going in Oct. and I'm almost sure it's about 35miles.

Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
5,866 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how far iso ocean blue from airport

It was 35 min from the Tropical Princess which is about 3 hotels closer to the airport. 25$ US for a taxi not per person. Our transfer from airport to hotel with 4 stops took more like 1 hr 15 min. If I had to do it again, I would take the taxi.

3. Re: how far iso ocean blue from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 am, August 16, 2009