We going to the Cat Bavaro from April 18-25 and I was hoping you folks can answer some of my questions:
1. I can't figure out if upgrading to a Prilvilage room is worth it for us or not, as far as I can see you get a room closer to the beach (possible renovated), private area on the beach and buffet areas, massage and thats about it - am I missing something? Is there a private lounge area for us to make dining reservations or do you just show up at the restaurant? As privilege guest do we have access to premium liquor or a private lounge to receive more upscale drinks (were not huge drinkers during the day but in the evening we prefer more upscale brands than the domestic brands lol).
2. Can all guest just walk up to a speciality restaurant and get seated or is there a specific time we need to arrive at?
3. Are jeans considered long pants for the speciality restaurants and are t-shirts permitted?
4. Has anyone been there over the Easter Holiday and do they have a "gala dinner" or breakfast to celebrate Easter?
5. Are there any special hints anyones has to make our trip even more enjoyable i.e. special place to eat at the resort, speciality drinks they might make, fun areas to hang out etc.
Thanks everyone - great forum