We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parasailing at Ocean Blue and Sands

Michigan
Level Contributor
170 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Parasailing at Ocean Blue and Sands

Hi Everyone,

Please forgive me if this has been mentioned. Everytime I go on a vacation, I try to search through the forums to find my answers, before bombarding the board with questions. I can't seem to be able to confirm this one though...

Is there parasailing available on-site at Ocean Blue and Sands Resort? IF not, where is the closest place to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Tanya

Irvine, United...
Level Contributor
538 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parasailing at Ocean Blue and Sands

Tanya im sure ive seen reviews that there is para sailing at OB&S, when are you going to this hotel, we go 5th june for 2 weeks

Alex

Michigan
Level Contributor
170 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parasailing at Ocean Blue and Sands

Well, I did see a post from 2009 that said they had it there and it was through Pelicano Watersports. There was a link to a price list that was dated in 2007. Then I went to the Pelicano website and there was nothing there that pertained to parasailing at all. So, I didn't know if it was discontinued since 2009. I'm still searching though.

We will be there May 4th-12th. :)

Thanks for your reply!

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
2,235 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parasailing at Ocean Blue and Sands

You will not have any problem booking parasailing. Vendors walk up and down the beach all day long trying to sell this activity to everyone.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
24,104 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parasailing at Ocean Blue and Sands

available at the resorts watersports center and also by many beachvendors walkingthat busy beach all day long. you can't miss them.

happy travels

Mike

Michigan
Level Contributor
170 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parasailing at Ocean Blue and Sands

Thanks all!

6. Re: Parasailing at Ocean Blue and Sands

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 10, 2015