We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cheap Caribbean

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cheap Caribbean

Trying to narrow down our choice between Breathless and Excellence. We got pricing from a local travel agency which I prefer to go with and Cheap Caribbean. Cheap Caribbean is almost $400 cheaper. Has anyone used them before? If so was it positive or negative experience? The lady who helped me from CC has been wonderful but my husband is kind of weary about booking with them. Thanks!!

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
247 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cheap Caribbean

Ask your travel agent to match the cheapcaribbean price.

Massapequa, New York
Level Contributor
1,338 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: cheap Caribbean

Great company we use them every time

Baltimore, Maryland
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cheap Caribbean

I used Cheap Caribbean last year for a trip to Majestic Colonial and had no issues. I'd highly recommend it, I think they got me a great price. I also booked the transfer from and to the airport through Cheap Caribbean and booked with Olympus Tours - I would not recommend Olympus Tours. There was a ton of confusion at the airport about which bus we were supposed to be on and many of us waited over an hour to get on the correct bus. This wasn't Cheap Caribbean's fault by any means, but I just wouldn't book a transfer through them again.

Bristol, New...
Level Contributor
599 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cheap Caribbean

I have used them for years- great experience every time!

Warwick, Rhode...
Level Contributor
4,041 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cheap Caribbean

Great customer service!

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: cheap Caribbean

Thanks everyone!

Do you guys book online yourselves or call and talk to someone on the phone?

Bristol, New...
Level Contributor
599 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: cheap Caribbean

I have always booked online- If Ihad any add-ons or had questions I would call after I booked onlinel. They have great customer service!

Richmond, Virginia
13 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: cheap Caribbean

I have use cc to book our trip to Jamaica last year & beat everyone's price. I would have loved to use them for booking our trip to the Royalton this year, but I found a better deal @ vacationexpress.com. Not sure if it's the airport were leaving from & dates, but they were cheaper.

Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: cheap Caribbean

Has anyone else had issues with transfers? We've always booked through Apple Vacations on previous trips and have never had issues.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
392 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: cheap Caribbean

I've used them and everything was fine. And for the record, I'm at Breathless now and it's awesome! Did Excellance yrs ago, also nice, but I love that everything is fresh and new here!