We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions in Punta Cana

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Excursions in Punta Cana

Hello...we are going to the Majestic Elegance in July. We have never been and are super excited. Are there any really great excursions you suggest or will there be plenty to do on the resort? We are new to this so any suggestions are appreciated

MTL
Level Contributor
4,829 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions in Punta Cana

There is all kinds of excursions from culture trips with Punta Cana Mike to deep sea fishing with Mike Fisher (different Mike's) and everything in between from catamarans, dune buggies, zip lines, swimming with sharks/stingrays and plenty more.

Visit link below which list close to 100 excursions that one can do.. There is pictures and reviews so you can see what appeals to you

tripadvisor.ca/Attractions-g147293-Activitie…

Connecticut
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Excursions in Punta Cana

What a great list ! :)

Drumbo
Level Contributor
18 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Excursions in Punta Cana

If you are interested in local culture I can personally recommend Punta Cana Mike's tour. We took the part day tour and were delighted with the in depth information and personal touch of the tour. From cane fields, to corner bar, to the school that Mike supports, it's a face to face adventure.

Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Excursions in Punta Cana

I actually stayed at the Majestic Elegance 2yrs ago with my sons and had a blast. Best excursion we did was the Extreme Dunn Buggies, they take you to Macao Beach and swimming in a cave . Bring your own Bandana and a cheeap pair of sunglasses on the tour or you'll have to purchase one there, because you get very dirty and wet; riding through mud puddles. Bring money with you as you can purchase a CD and pics of you excursion. Don't forget to purchase some Larimar jewelry. Happy travels!!

Edited: 11:18 am, February 28, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Excursions in Punta Cana

Thank you for the awesome suggestions!!!!

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
279 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Excursions in Punta Cana

Definitely consider Horseplay Punta Cana one of the best excursions I've ever done so far.

7. Re: Excursions in Punta Cana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, March 02, 2015