We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Allegro questions?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Allegro questions?

Was wondering about the disco at night. Whats it like? Is there a basketball hoop in one of the bars? Im just trying to get as much info as I can in order to entertain myself until April when I leave. I will post about my every experience there when I return just so I can relive it.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
234 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Allegro questions?

Candygrl, I posted on your other thread about captain cooks now I see you are staying at the Allegro , so are we so hold tight and I will post after I return March 19th. We are sure to stay amused and entertained.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Allegro questions?

Im so jealous. Save some rum for us ok? Thanks for your replys.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
234 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Allegro questions?

I see that on a previous post you were looking for Allegro E-mail well here you are--- msantos@do.occidentalhotels.com

I have been told if you want a room close to the beach then request buildings 3,4,or 5.

Hows the ice fishing going ther in Minn. I would love to catch a few of those big Walleye that the Linder boys keep showing us on canadian TV.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Allegro questions?

My year for ice fishing and hunting this year was a little slow due to the fact that we welcomed our first child in early Fall. This is why I am watching posts and planning our vacation in April. I only work part time and basically am a stay home mom which I love. But let me tell you after 9 mos of being pregnant and the whole nursing thing I am so ready for vacation. Been to the gym evryday for 2 mos. Cant wait. The grandparents are pretty excited about having him for an entire week to themselves. He will be 7 months old when we leave and I will miss him terribly, however Daddy and Mommy need this vacation. CXant wait until he is old enough to take on vacation. I'll personally teach him how to ice fish. That Lindner guy has nothing on me.=)

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
234 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Allegro questions?

Are there any more women like you down there? If so ship a few up here.We could use a few good female fish/hunters that won't hassle us everytime we want to fish.LOL.

Congrats on the baby I,m sure your little one will be very lucky to have a teacher like you. My little girl is 10 and jumps at the chance to go fishing with daddy(daddys little girl). The first time we took off for a week my wife worried the whole time , now its old hat once a year "see ya".

Maybe I will bring some small tackle and a telescopic rod with me ...You never know what you will catch.....TTFN...Thom

Minnesota
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Allegro questions?

According to my husband no there are not alot of women like me however I am unsure if this is a compliment or not. I own more guns than he does so I am sure I will never know. Definitely have to fish in this country. I'm trying to do some research on fishing the nontourist way. Will let you know what I find out. I know it will be a hard week without little Cody but I am leaving the beloved hunting lab Abby with him and they love eachother. I trust that dog more than most people so between the grandparents and the lab I know we will be o.k. leaving him for a week.

Niagara Falls...
Level Contributor
234 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Allegro questions?

I hear you , I have a big old yellow lab and he and my daughter are inseperable.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Allegro questions?

Still wondering about the basketball hoop in the sports bar. Also looking for any fishing info updates. Thanks Falkor looking forward to your update in March. (Seems so far away doesnt it?)

Minnesota
Level Contributor
243 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Allegro questions?

Still wondering about the basketball hoop in the sports bar. Also looking for any fishing info updates. Thanks Falkor looking forward to your update in March. (Seems so far away doesnt it?)

nova scotia
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Allegro questions?

Hello candygrl! We just got back sunday from the Allegro and i can't remember if there was a hoop in the bar but I can tell you that there are charter fishing boats 5 minutes to the right of the resort.I only talked to one of them , a 38 footer , about $ 80 american for about a 4 hour trip. They had caught 4 mahi-mahi and 3 wahoo that day.I didn't get to go because I only found out about them the last day and they were booked. Looked like a good boat and expierienced captain!