We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest Way 2 Get from Punta Cana Resort 2 Santiago Airport

London
Level Contributor
124 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest Way 2 Get from Punta Cana Resort 2 Santiago Airport

Dear all,

I hope you are well,. I am a female who will be travelling alone in DR.

I need to organise transport from Santo Domingo to Punta Cana (I'll use Express Bavaro and a taxi if required) and then from Punta Cana (either Occidental Grand or Dreams resort) to Santiago airport. From the research I've done, prices are quite steep.

Does anyone know of any affordable options or local drivers who might taken me? How long would you say the journey is?

Thank you so much for your kind assistance,.

Mayo :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,825 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest Way 2 Get from Punta Cana Resort 2 Santiago Airport

For the cheapest by bus probably best to return to Santo Domingo. Then Caribe Tour or Metro bus From Santo Domingo to Santiago - from where you could get a taxi to the airport.

UK
Level Contributor
611 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest Way 2 Get from Punta Cana Resort 2 Santiago Airport

You might want to consider a domestic flight if time is an issue.

Silver Spring...
Destination Expert
for Dominican Republic
Level Contributor
7,907 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheapest Way 2 Get from Punta Cana Resort 2 Santiago Airport

As Domingo said, take Bavaro Express back to SD and then a taxi to Metro or Caribe Tours terminals and then on to Santiago.

4. Re: Cheapest Way 2 Get from Punta Cana Resort 2 Santiago Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 01, 2015