We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
atlanta
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

Appear to be members of managers families. Kind of sad that they set them up in a prime spot every day that they use only a few hours. Everything else is great but that gets a big black mark in my upcoming review

So why was this removed? I am not allowed to point out the management is violating their own little do not reserve signs? LOL.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
59,623 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

Have you complained to management about it???

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,310 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

Don't you have a seat?

If you don't like the location of your seat, drag it over to the spot you crave.

Unless you don't have any seat at all, really shouldn't be a concern what others do, sometimes there ARE people who get special privileges, that's life.

Merry Christmas!

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,691 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

tripadvisor.co.uk/…54594463

atlanta
Level Contributor
4,028 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

Why should the management's family get this advantage over the guests who PAY for them to be there LOL

I did tell the front desk I found this amazingly bad guest service It never stopped me from getting a chair but it did strike me as ruder then the guests who get trashed on here for doing the same thing. After all the guest got up to do it. Management just has security set them up.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,684 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

let me guess, front row on the right of the beach bar with special Iberostar towels?

Edited: 11:39 am, December 27, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

Hey Deb - does Iberostar Bavaro issue a towel card per person or are they just available at a towel place near pool / beach.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,684 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

You are issued towel cards when you check in.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,861 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

Thanks, I was hoping that wasn't the case. We've been spoiled at Excellence the past few trips but it is what it is. Only 7 days from now will be arriving in Punta Cana. Great break after the Christmas holidays.

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
13,684 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

I actually prefer the towel card system... less chance of people grabbing 4 towels and leaving them on various loungers and leaving them behind when they are done and then you don't know if the lounger is available.

Enjoy your vacation.

Deb.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
5,832 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Worst towel game offenders at Iberostar Bavaro

Totally agree with Deb! Have been to resorts without the card system and it was just like Deb mentioned. Wet towels left all over the place and no one knew what loungers were still in use.