We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ocean blue and sand privilege

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
ocean blue and sand privilege

I didnt purchase the privilege package and was told by hotel it is 55/night/person. I was at now larimar this year and we paid 50 a person for a whole week to upgrade when we upgraded at resort. Any idea if u can upgrade cheaper in person?

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,383 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ocean blue and sand privilege

Those are two completely different resorts with different items in their different upgrade packages.

I can't say for sure that OB&S "Never" offers a discounted upgrade, but in sharing with others here last year, it seemed that my group got a much better rate upgrading at booking compared to what others paid to upgrade at check in.

Surrey, Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ocean blue and sand privilege

Thx. I wont bother upgrading. It doesnt offer much incentive

Pittsburgh...
Level Contributor
6,383 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ocean blue and sand privilege

At that price, it would be a tough decision, we paid about half that and there are certain features on the upgrade list that we choose to indulge in. You can have a nice vacation either way, it's a nice resort. You can still ASK at check-in, just in case they are not busy the week you are there, and might offer the upgrade for a lower cost, you can always say no. Enjoy your trip!

4. Re: ocean blue and sand privilege

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 26, 2014