We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Paradise VS Breezes

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Fredericton NB
10 posts
Save Topic
Grand Paradise VS Breezes

Hey,

My friend and I (both male, 24 and 22 years old) are looking at going to Punta Cana towards the end of March. I have found 2 good priced trips, one to Grand Paradise and one to Breezes.

I just havea few questions. We are looking to go and relax and have some fun. Food is not a huge issue as long as it is edible and as long as the room is clean then that is not an issue either.

What I am wondering is about the nightlife and bars are like. We are looking to party and have a good time with people our age. Which of these places has a better nightlife and which has a good group of younger people.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Paradise VS Breezes

The one that I've read about the most having a really good nightlife is the Barcelo Bavaro Beach resort. Has the most happening disco. It should be very compareable in price to breezes.

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
300 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Paradise VS Breezes

You can also stay at the Caribe and have access to the beach resort.

Fredericton NB
10 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Paradise VS Breezes

OK, well I have looked into the one you suggested and it looks good too and at a comparable price...greta, now I have 3 to decide between! :)