We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breathless Rooms

phila
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Breathless Rooms

I booked Breathless for a week in January. We are booked in a regular suite. Any suggestions on room requests?

Also, does anyone have the general manager or concierge email address? We are celebrating a birthday so I would like to plan a special dinner. Thanks.

Arnprior, Canada
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breathless Rooms

There is a thread "Breathless - Finally Here" going on, may want to jump on that band wagon for answers :)

Tequesta, Florida
Level Contributor
151 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breathless Rooms

We are here now non xhale club. We are in Sensory building. 2nd floor overlooking swim out pool below. Pretty much dead center between the two big pools and half way between beach and lobby....slight ocean view. I really like the location. It's been pretty quiet for sleeping but once people start waking up and slamming doors you hear everything....but likely the same in all buildings. This is day 7 and seems like our AC is getting weaker....the humidity in the room is crazy......housekeeper mops the tile and it stays wet all day and overnight. Our clothes are all damp and so is bed. Things will only dry if hung outside....humidity outside is appx 70%...so it must be 100%in here.

We have had sporadic issues with TV and a broken cabinet door which they fixed quickly.

I did not make a request for a room location but I did mention I would like a swim out if upgrade available......after seeing layout and finding pools too cold to swim in, glad we got 2nd floor. Feels more private and have been able to use tub on balcony more discreetly....which is nice since jacuzzis are cold.

I did notice that with the direct oceanfront rooms, I would not want 2nd floor as the balconies jut out and are wide open. The floor above looks directly down into your entire balcony and tub....what a waste of a huge, oceanfront balcony! Poor design.

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breathless Rooms

We are in an oceanfront master suite in the Xhale Club. In our opinion the Xhale club is worth it but to others it may not. We enjoy going in the lounge for a drink and small snacks. They do have better alcohol including Grey Goose, Grand Marnier, tanguery, Disaronno and a few others.

Our suite is on the second floor and oceanfront. Our balcony does stick out further but is beatiful and very large. There is a jacuzzi in room and on the balcony. I don't agree with the privacy issue as someone from the third floor would really have to hang over to see our jacuzzi due to the position if it. If that were to happen then they should be more embarrassed then us as it would take effort on their part to try to see us.

Our air conditioner didn't go low enough when we arrived but our butler Steve had someone there in less then 20 mins to adjust. It is now very cool and no humidity issue. If you have a problem just ask and they will fix. Apparently the thermostats are all preset to not go below a certain low temperature but it took them less then 5 minutes to adjust.

phila
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Breathless Rooms

Thanks so much for the information. How many floors are the buildings? I usually ask for 2nd or third floor for a better view.

I'm surprised that the pools are too cold to swim in. How hot is the temperature there now? You would think the sun would warm them up. Thanks.

Toronto,ON
Level Contributor
2,159 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breathless Rooms

There are 3 floors.

We have been in pools but then again we are crazy Canadians that go in pools when others would not.

Punta Cana...
Level Contributor
71 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Breathless Rooms

You may also contact us at econcierge.brepc@breathlessresorts.com and concierge.brepc@breathlessresorts.com we will be glad to help ;)

Tequesta, Florida
Level Contributor
151 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breathless Rooms

It is possible to swim in pools, just not as warm as I would like. A bit uncomfortable for us....but if I still lived "up north" I would be in there in a heart beat regardless! I am sure with time, pools will become more comfortable, probably needs warmth from sun! I have to note, they are spotless and staff scrubbing daily!!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,912 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breathless Rooms

We go every Jan and the pools are usually cool to enter then once you dip feels great and refreshing from the heat.

9. Re: Breathless Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 15, 2014